Listi yfir útgefið efni má finna hér að neðan
- Access to nature – for whom? Holar University College, Seminar presentation March 25th 2009
- The Norwegian Coastal Express. An alternative for the Gulf of Bothnia? WP 27, Centre for regional and tourism studies, Bornholm. 2005
- Recreational Capital and Accessibility to Nature. Paper presented at 16th Nordic Symposium of Research in Hospitality and Tourism Helsingborg, Sept 2007
- Cruise Tourism and the New Tourist: The Need for a Different Typology? Chapter in Lück, M (Ed) (2007) Nautical Tourism. New York: Cognizant Communication Corporation pp. 83-96
- Tourism in Cold Water Islands: A Matter of Contract? Experiences from Destination Development in the Polar North. Island Studies Journal, Vol. 3, No. 1, 2008, pp. 97-112
- Stakeholder Theory: The Need for a Convenor. The Case of Billund. Scandinavian Journal of Hospitality and Tourism. Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 171-184.
- Cruise Tourism in the Baltic and Bothnian Sea – A pilot study concerning maritime tourism. Nilsson, PÅ, Marcussen, CH, Pedersen, J & Pedersen, KM WP 24, Centre for regional and tourism studies, Bornholm. 200
- The White Sea Extension – Possible tourism connections between Bothnian Arc Region and Russian Karelia
Bothnian Arc Project
- Are there any such thing as rural tourists in Denmark? –Or: what is managed when managing rural tourism? Anders Sørensen & Per Åke Nilsson In Hall, D (Ed) New Directions in Rural Tourism (2003) pp54-66.
- Tourist Destination Development – The Åre Valley Case Scandinavian Journal of Hospitality and Tourism. Vol. 1